Opening hours skate rink
- Sunday till Thursday: 10:00 – 21:00
- Friday and Saturday: 10:00 – 22:00
- December 24: skating rink closes at 17:00
- December 31: skating rink opened until 01:00
- January 1: opened from 12:00
Daily maintenance is necessary twice a day. These sessions are planned from 11.30 until 12.30 and from 17.30 until 18.30. We kindly ask you to take this into account.
Opening hours Brasserie Het Parool
- Sunday till Thursday: 10:00 – 22:00
- Friday and Saturday: 10:00 – 23:00
- December 24: restaurant closes at 17.00
- December 31: restaurant opened until 01.00
- January 1: opened from 12.00
Adjusted opening hours
- January 11: Brasserie Het Parool will be closed from 14:00 and the ice rink will be closed from 15:00 of an exclusive event.
- January 18: the ice rink will be closed from 17:00 until 23:00 because of an exclusive event.
- January 25: the ice rink will be closed from 17:00 until 22:00 because of an exclusive event.
|At the register||Online|
|Entrance ice rink||€ 6,50||€ 5,00|
|Rental skates (2h)||€ 6,50||–|
|Entrance ice rink incl. skate rental (2h)||€ 13,00||€ 11,00|
|10 ride pass ice rink||€ 57,00||€ 41,50|
|10 ride pass ice rink incl. skate rental (2)||€ 110,00||€ 95,00|
|Rental locker||€ 2,00||–|
Please note: Skates rental online starts from size 28 (Dutch size). Clip-on skates (small kids) can be rented at the register of Ice*Amsterdam for € 3,50.
Public transportation in Amsterdam Plan your route via 9292ov or contact 0900-9292 (0,90 cents per minute). There are multiple ways to reach us within Amsterdam
- From Amsterdam Central Station: tram 2 (stop: Rijksmuseum)
- From Amsterdam Zuid Station: tram 5 (stop: Rijksmuseum)
- From Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station: tram 12 (stop: Museumplein)
- From Amstel Station: tram 12 (stop: Museumplein), or subway to Weesperplein, followed by tram 7 or 10 (stop: Spiegelgracht)
- From bus station Marnixstraat: tram 7 or 10 (stop: Spiegelgracht) or bus 145, 170, 172, 174 or 197 (stop: Rijksmuseum)
- From Schiphol Airport: bus 197 (stop: Rijksmuseum)
Visit us by car Visiting Ice*Amsterdam by car? Plan your route. Parking Would you like to park your car close to Ice*Amsterdam? You can find a Q-park right beneath the Museumplein, where you can park your car fast and easy. Route to Q-park. Park + Ride (P+R) Another way to get to Ice*Amsterdam is by parking your car on one of the P+R locations located on the edge of Amsterdam and continue to the city centre by public transportation.